How does Girls on the Run make you Fearless essay contest
It’s only 1 day until the official kick off of Secret’s “How Does Girls on the Run Make You FEARLESS?” essay contest. The contest will begin on Thursday, March 15th! Secret will award $500 to ten girls and $3,500 to the corresponding ten councils where the winning girls participate. Please visit our Girls on the Run International website on for more information!
Girls will mail the form directly, or you can collect the forms from the girls and send them in one envelope to the Secret mailing address listed on the official entry form. IMPORTANT: All entries must be signed by a parent or legal guardian or they will not be accepted! If your girls write essays on blank paper, please make certain the girl lists all of the information required on the official entry form (name, council, grade etc.) and that these are signed and dated by their legal guardian.
- Entries must be postmarked by April 30, 2012, on an Official Entry Form or plain piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ paper.
- All entries must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Essays must be 300 words or fewer and handwritten. Typed entries will not be judged unless a documented disability exists which prohibits writing by hand.
- Essays will be judged on the following criteria:
- Originality & Creativity (40%)
- Inspirational Value of Essay (25%)
- Appropriateness of Essay to Theme (35%)
Comments are closed.